Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our First Show

Welcome to our new adventure! Here you will find treasures to give or to keep. We offer completed projects or projects for you to make for that someone special.
If you are interested in hosting, you will be able to pick and choose what you would like to offer your friends and family. We can make your party fit your needs. Some ladies love to chit chat and make gifts where others are busy and love to grab and go. The choice is yours. Leave us a comment if you would like to book a show or if you have any questions or ideas.
Thanks Megan for being our friend and helping us get of the ground!Here are a few things we are offering at her show.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Allie and Tif! Megan's party was great. I would love to have one for you. Maybe with a more Christmas theme, since that is my MOST, MOST favorite time of the year! Maybe the beginning of November? Let me know what works for you guys. . .

AT Home Craft Designs said...

Perfect Wendy. We are pretty flexible. What day of the week works best for you? I'll give you a call the first of the week. Thanks for all your advice, and support, it's great to have good friends. Talk to you soon.
Tif

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies, I love what I have seen so far on your blog! Of course I am one of your biggest fans! I can't wait to have a party for you, I am thinking mid November, and I think having Thanksgiving, and Christmas themed items is a great idea, but also some of the more basic stuff too, I just need to get through soccer!!! Talk to you soon

Ash said...

How do I know how much? I just want to order.

Pretty is as pretty does (I would want it brown with red vinyl and flower)

Pencil Holder

Tile Letter

Give Thanks

One Cry...

Tif you can just call me and let me know. Thanks. I love your stuff. I can't wait for more!

AT Home Craft Designs said...

I will email you the prices on those items.

Thanks

Was there anything you wanted to do for a party at your house while I am up? You could pick a couple projects or take preorders, and I could ship them out. We can do premade or kits. Let me know asap. We are getting ready for two other home show, a craft fair, and a Super Saturday, all in November. So we need to schedule it in. Thanks

Wendy said...

We still need to set a date for my Nov. party! Tell me when you'll be both be in town and we'll find a night that works. Thursday evenings seem good. Let me know!